Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update on everything

I went to the doctor on Monday. Everything is going good. I heard our little girl's heartbeat and it sounded great. I had to take my glucose test, it really wasn't as bad as everyone said that it was. I had to get a shot because I am RH-, I hate getting shots but that wasn't that bad either. My blood preasure was a little higher than normal (probably because I had to get a shot and get my blood drawn and I was nervous) so now for the next month I have to take my blood preasure two times a day, it is kind of a pain. On another note my brother made it to Portland save and sound. I talked to him on Sunday and he sounded happy....I can't wait to go visit. Tomorrow is Halloween and Lucas is going to be a cowboy/sheriff...I will post pictures of him later.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Finally an update slacker! I am glad that you are all doing well! That sucks you have to test your blood pressure twice a day though. I can't wait to meet your baby girl!