Monday, June 15, 2009

Some fun weekend we have here......

This last weekend was a busy one but a fun one....sometimes it is fun to be busy. Friday when I got home from work we hung out for a while then Luke got a lesson in lawn mowing.....



While Addy and I watched....

Then on Saturday we went to Luke's baseball game...they kicked butt. Then we went to the family reunion and my grandparents house. It was great I got to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in ages.

My cousin Amanda Jane and Addy


Dad and Brother Zak

On Sunday we went to the movies. We saw UP it was really cute. We took Addy with us and she was really good, she was a little afraid of how loud it was at first but by the end she was passed out. The rest of Sunday we just hung out and relaxed after the busy weekend. Fun fun!

1 comment:

Ashley Rae said...

I love UP. It was such a cute movie.

I can't believe how big Luke is! Holy crap. Seriously.