Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

Luke,

Today is your 8th birthday. You have been a big part of my life since you were two years old. I still remember the little cubby two year old that was crazy but so fun. We have all been through so much together. I have watched you grow into this smart little boy that is so good with his sister and such a polite and kind little son. I am so glad to have you as a part of my life you make me smile all the time. I hope you have and have had already the best birthday. Already this morning I have heard you say thank you for the gifts a lot and that is so sweet. You deserve it! You are wonderful and your dad and I love you very very much!

Love,
Mama


We went to Luke's favorite pizza place Este's then we went to Boondocks I will post pictures when I get them downloaded. So far we have had a lot of fun! Luke has more fun to come today. Yay for birthdays!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Little Lucas!

Ashley Rae said...

He's so cute!! Happy Birthday, Luke!