Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do you like your hot dog??



I have only just recently discovered that I like my hot dogs like the one pictured above. They have to have it all....onions, pickle relish, mustard but no ketchup, I also really like cheese on them. I would way rather have them grilled than boiled. Since I have discovered that I love hot dogs this way I now love hot dogs! So I am curious do you like hot dogs and if so how do you like em? It seems everyone is a little different.

I know I am weird posting about hot dogs but I'm weird so whatever.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Well you ate hot dogs for lunch so it's not weird! And I like mine with ketchup and mustard only!

Ashley Rae said...

I love that you posted about hot dogs. It makes me laugh.
And I like mine with cheese and ketchup. That's it. I'm boring, I know.

The Coffer's said...

This sounds gross but i like mine with mayo and mustard. NO KETCHUP. If I'm feeling adventurous, I add relish.