Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh boy camping fun

Here are some pictures from our family camping trip last weekend. We had sooooo much fun! I loved camping with the kids they were both awesome. Addy slept in the tent great.....we all did including the two dogs!! We ended up taking our old dog Izzy with us. She is super old and probably shouldn't go camping anymore but she had a lot of fun I think....the first thing she did was go swimming. Sally our new dog was awesome! Love her! For those of you that don't know we recently had to put our other dog to sleep so it was really hard not having him there camping with us. Dignon was the best camper dog ever! We miss him too much! Anywhos we had a lot of fun and would love to go camping again soon.

Picture overload! Enjoy :)









4 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Oh, I love camping! That's why summers are so great. Addy is just darling. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Sorry about your other dog... that's sad :(

debbie said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. I'm so sorry to hear that you had to put Dignon to sleep. Was he sick? My heart goes out to you and your family. It is no fun to lose a pet. :(

Amber said...

I think you are crazy to fit the 4 of you and the dogs in the tent! I would've gone nuts! It looks like you had lots of fun though! It makes me want to go camping now!

Ariel said...

@ Debbie he was sick. He had cancer in his spleen and it had spread to his stomach.