Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a girl!!

Most people that read this blog are friends with me on Facebook so most people I know have already heard the news that we're having a girl!!

We are so excited about this news! This time we weren't hoping for one sex over the other so I honestly didn't have any guesses about what this tiny bits was. Now that we know that she is a girl I could not be more thrilled. All day I have been imagining my two little girls playing together and loving each other. I have been thinking about what a good big sister Addy is going to be. I have also been thinking about how someday it is going to be absolutely crazy to have two teen aged daughters....we will just hope for the best. Until then I am going to cherish my sweet little girls and enjoy watching them grow into beautiful young ladies. Today I could not be happier!

And just because here is a silly picture of me and cute little Addy.



PS...Shane calls Addy little bits for a nickname and he has already nicknamed this one tiny bits. How cute is that? Daddy's and their little girls are the best!

3 comments:

Adams Family Album said...

So happy that you are happy :) Miss you my friend!

Kindra said...

Ariel!!! That is so exciting! I am happy for you guys to have two precious little girls. And you wont have to buy too many other things for the "little bits" because she can just have Addy's old stuff. :) Unless she is like Annie and has issues with parting with her old things... Those girls.

Amber said...

Such a cute picture of you two! And I'm so excited for you! Two girls will be so much fun-and so much drama! I can't wait to go shopping for her!!!