Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to my little Addy



Addy,

Adaline Marie I waited a long time for you to come into my life and you are truly everything I hoped for and more. You are kind hearted and smart. You are passionate and beautiful. You are funny and full of joy. I can't imagine my life without you. I can't believe you are already three. Where has the time gone?? We have had three wonderful years together. They haven't always been the easiest of times but even the most challenging moments I wouldn't take away. You have taught me to be a stronger and more patient person and for that I thank you. I love being your mother, it is the greatest birthday gift I could ask for.

And yes after 3 years I am finally okay sharing my birthday with you.

Thanks for coming into our lives and showing us a kind of love we never knew before.

Happy 3rd birthday big girl!!

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love it! Happy Birthday to both of you!