Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Wedding Anniversary

It is almost our first wedding anniversary....Wow one year!! Crazy!! Shane keeps on asking me what we should do....He wants to do something fun and special, but he won't give any ideas...I tried to tell him that he should just plan something and surprise me, that would be romantic right. He doesn't want to do that. So I need some ideas on something fun, memorable, and exciting. Please give some suggestions....I need help I am not good at this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You already know what we are doing this year, but the past 2 years we have rented a condo in Park City. It has always been fun. You should go on a hot air balloon ride, they are way fun and romantic!

SaRah G. said...

ARIEL!
ok. we are officially blogger buddies! I'm sorry for the neglect!! =)
i think you should have a romatic dinner in the mountains! or go to vegas! or go shop in park city! or you could go to st. george! or you could go to TUSCANY'S!!! oh my word that place is amazing!! I just read Amber's comment... her ideas are WAY better! =) do the hot air balloon ride!