Thursday, May 15, 2008

work

I just want to go play in the sun.....I am sitting here at my desk and I am so freezing (probably doesn't help that I am drinking ice water). I wish that I would have just played hookie today and played in the sun with my puppies.

Tomorrow Lucas has this art thing at the Hogle Zoo and I am pretty excited about it, first of all I love the zoo 'cause I love the animals....I kind of want to take them home and play with them, but then again who wants to clean up elephant poop. I am hoping that it is be fun stuff. I think the thought of the zoo makes me feel like it really is spring again! I hope that there are babies at the zoo nothing says spring like a fat little baby.

So the moral of my story is that I am so glad that it is finally warming up, but I get stir crazy just sitting here at my desk when I know that it is wonderful outside.....those windows to the outdoors are taunting me with their sunshine they are letting in.....Good thing it is almost Friday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's Friday, you're off work, it's a gorgeous day and you are sick in bed-SHOOT! I am sorry honey, get better.