Thursday, June 5, 2008

About me

I saw this one Sarah's blog I thought since I was bored I might as well do it.....



1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 in the AM

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Lars and the Real Girl...I think it has been awhile

4. What is your favorite TV show/s? Hell's kitchen, So You Think You Can Dance, and the Family Guy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Fruit, granola bar, yogurt

6. What is your middle name? Brook

7. What food do you dislike? Right now Chicken

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A CD that my friend Meg made for me.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic...I call him Civvy

10. Favorite sandwich? What sandwiches!! I love any kind of sandwich!!

11. What characteristics do you despise? people that are fake and people that act like they are too cool for school.

12. What is your favorite thing to wear? PJ's and my favorite black underwear

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I really want to go to Mexico...It is warmer than Utah right now.

14. What color is your bathroom? Blue and White

15. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really have one.

16. Where would you retire? Some place warm.

17. Most memorable birthday? I think probably my 21st...Shane and our friend Dan beat each other up and that was crazy crazy!

18. Favorite sport to watch? I don't like to watch sports, unless it is Lucas playing baseball.

19. Favorite saying? Don't have one really.

20. When is your birthday? January 27th, 1984

21. What is your shoe size? 8

22. Pets? Two Dogs Dignon and Izzy....Three Cats Valcor, Leonard, and the best cat in the whole world Boogie Kitty.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a vet or a dancer

24. What are you today? I am an Administative Assistant.

25. What is your favorite candy? Bottle caps and anything chocolate

26. Your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies and Roses

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward too? July 4th

28. What are you listening to right now? Ben and Janet talking

29. What was the last thing you ate? Spaghetti and meatballs

30. Do you wish on stars? YES!

31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I think red...I really like red right now.

32. What is your pet peeve? Slow drivers, stupid people.

33. Last person you spoke to on the phone?Ryan

34. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer

35. Favorite restaurant? Ginza...Yummy japanese

36. Hair Color? Auburn

37. Favorite day of the year? My Birthday or Halloween, it is a toss up!

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbies, cabbage patch dolls, and hot wheels

39. Summer or winter? Summer, I wish it was summer now, stupid cold weather

40. Hugs or kisses? Kisses, I don't liked to be hugged usually, unless I really like you

41. Chocolate or vanilla?Chocolate

42. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember...I have nothing to cry about lately.

43. What is under your bed? Nothing my bed is all the way down to the floor

44. Who is the friend you've had the longest?Kassy Keen

45. What did you do last night? I cleaned the house, made dinner, played with Lucas, watched a little TV, read my book, then went to bed.

46. Favorite smell? Citrus, puppy breath, my perfume "Holy Water"

47. What are you afraid of? Snakes

48. How many keys on your key ring? 3....My house, My parents house, and my car

49. How many years at your current job? 1 year

50. Favorite day of the week? Sundays

51. How many states have you lived in? just Utah

52. Do you make friends easily?Some days

No comments: