Monday, June 23, 2008

Hubby Tag

1. What is his name? Shane Randal
2. Who eats more? I would have to say Shane. He can eat a lot.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did. He did it in the funniest way ever.
4. Who is taller? He is not by much though.
5. Who is smarter? I would say me, but I don't know for sure. Depends on the subject.
6. Who is more sensitive? We both have our days
7. Who does the laundry? Me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, him
9. Who pays the bills? I pay them, but he makes more money to get them paid.
10. Who cooks more? I do, but he is a better cook I think.
11. What meals do you cook together? We cook together when we BBQ
12. Who is more stubborn? Me
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Shane, I am never wrong :)
14. Who has more siblings? He has 3, me only 1.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think I do, but Shane does whatever he wants usually
16. What do you like to do together? Camping, working on our house, yard work, watching movies....and pretty much anything else you can think of. We love being together
17. Who eats more sweets? Me. Shane doesn't really eat a whole lot of sweets
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Hot rods. We have more cars than we have people in our house.
19. How did you meet? We worked together.
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out. I was really excited because I also had a huge crush on him!!
21. Who kissed who first? I think that he kissed me first
22. Who proposed? He did!! It was the best day of my life!!
23. His best features? His eyes, his arms, his smile. Pretty much everything my husband is hot!!
24. What is his greatest quality? He is the hardest worker and he is Mr. Fix it around the house. He still amazes me with all of the skills he has.
25. Tag Everyone!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I missed you today at work! I hope that feel better soon.