Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!

So I have been a blogging slacker lately! I thought since I have big news I better post something! I am PREGNANT!!! We are so excited! For those of you who don't know we have been trying for a little over a year, so when I saw those two pink lines on that pregnancy test I started crying instantly. We have a lot of preparing to do for this little one. We have been trying to decide which room will be the nursery, but I think we have made our decision, it will be the room downstairs right next to our room. Right now my due date is January 25th, two days before my birthday! The baby will be a wonderful birthday gift for me! It feels so great to finally tell everyone, we have been keeping it a secret for like 2 months now! Well that is it for now.....

6 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so so happy for you guys!!

Amber said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for your family. You are going to make wonderful parents and little Lucas will make an awesome big brother! Hopefully I can give you some good news someday...

Amber said...

PS-Thanks for not putting the floating baby on your blog. It creeps me out!

Kindra said...

Awwwww. So special! I am really excited for you two. I am glad you told everyone too. There is nothing in this world more special than a new baby.

tracy layne said...

Yay for Ariel!! You are gonna be a mommy! Ah! Send me fertility vibes please!

SaRah G. said...

YAY!!!!! i'm so excited for you!!!! you are gonna be a good mom!!! =) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!