Monday, August 4, 2008

August already!

I can't believe that it is already August I am in total shock! It is almost Lucas' 7th birthday another thing I can't believe. Shane and I have been together since Lucas was 2 and now he is going to be 7! Crazy! Before you know it is going to be January and I am going to be having a baby. Where does the time go? I just wish that time would slow down a little! Although I have never been more excited for the month of January in my life. I can't wait to see our wonderful new addition to our cute little family. But once that baby is born time better slow down or else.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I feel the same way-this summer, and year for that matter, have flown by. My bday is next week and that means summer is coming to an end and I swear it just got here! I remember being little and thinking that Christmas took forever to come. Now I pay Christmas off and it's here again! I hate getting older! And I can't wait to see your new baby!

tracy layne said...

come on baby ariel! get here already!