Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a Girl!

We found out that our new love that is going to be born in January is a Girl! We are super excited! I love little girls! I really wanted a little girl, but if I knew if I said that it would be a boy.....not that I would have loved a boy any less, but I just really wanted a girl. I can't believe how fast time is going by...I know our little girl will be here before we know it....although I am not looking forward to giving birth to this little one, I am looking forward to falling in love with her. She is really healthy and is growing the way she is supposed to. The doctor says that I am doing good too! So far so good!

2 comments:

Amber said...

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Let the shopping begin! I am so, so, so excited for you both! I can't wait to meet her!

tracy layne said...

Oh Ariel, I am so happy for you! A little ariel... I need to go get some baby girl cartigans... :)