Monday, December 15, 2008

7 & 8 Tag

7 THinGs I dO
- shop
- sniff my hair
- People watch
- daydream
- Love my animals
- clean my house a lot
- listen to Shane talk about cars

7 tHIngS i CAn'T Do
- eat lamb yuck!
- Let people other than Shane, my family, and really special friends hug me.
- Not get angry when I drive.
- Go to bed early.
- stop talking
- not freak out when people touch my belly button
- today I can't work. too tired

7 THIngs I alwAYS sAY
- IZZY!!!!!!!
- I love you.
- that's funny
- I don't know
- Dear
- geez
- bummer

7 Things I always Eat
- cookies
- Candy of any sort.
- Cereal
- Pizza
- edamame
- clementines (oh soo good)
- yogurt

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
- House
- the news
- bones
- kitchen nightmares
- scrubs
- jeapordy
- wheel of fortune
- the simpsons

8 restaurants where I like to eat:
- ginza
- caputos
- cafe rio
- greek broiler
- olive garden
- crown burger
- chik fila
- paradise bakery

8 things that happened today:
- My alarm went off at 6am
- Did payroll
- Fed my fish
- fed my dogs
- Ate eggs
- looked at the new postsecrets
- got heartburn
- talked to Shane on the phone

8 things I'm looking forward to:
- My baby coming!!
- Family Christmas party on Friday
- Christmas
- More snow
- Having 12 weeks off when my baby is born
- going to Target
- Seeing my brother in February
- Is it too early to look forward to spring

Tag anyone who is bored and wants to do this!

No comments: