Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One more year down......

So 2008 is pretty much over...only 14 hours to go. 2008 has been a great year in my life, definitely one of the better ones. I am so happy to have such an awesome and supportive husband, our marriage is so great I just couldn't be happier with any other person. I love to watch Lucas grow and grow I can't believe how much he has changed just in the past year. Shane and I have been together since Luke was 2 and I have seen him go from baby, to toddler, to a boy. Now we have a little girl on the way that will be here in a matter of weeks and I get to start the process all over again and I couldn't be more thrilled! I know it is going to be rough at times but I know there will be plenty of amazing times to outweigh those rough times.

Other things are great too! Shane and I have had the opportunity to do some improvements on our little home. I love it! I am so grateful that Shane and I have stable good jobs so we are able to do these improvements on our house. I am happy that we are able to make our mortgage payment from month to month. So many people have had to struggle this year and I feel blessed that we have not had to struggle, we are happy and healthy.

I hope everyone has had a good 2008 and I hope that 2009 will be just as awesome!

I will leave you all with a few pictures from 2008!







2 comments:

Amber said...

You are the cutest Ariel! I love you and am glad that we are friends. I can't wait to meet your little girl and watch you both grow!

Jen said...

Happy New Year Ariel! You are awesome, I'm so glad I can work with you!