Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't have an excuse........

Where have I been? I dunno. What has been going on? Lots of little things but nothing too exciting to blog about. I am not going to give a list of excuses for being absent so long from the old blogaroo. So deal with it. I hope someone still looks at the blog......anyone......hello?

I am super excited for Thanksgiving because well I love to eat and be lazy. That sounds bad but it is true. It is nice to spend the day with the people I love most in this world and eat the food I love most in the world. I never really get excited for Christmas but for some odd reason this year I am. Maybe it is having a new baby or maybe I have just had a change of heart but whatever it is I am loving the holidays this year and no one can stop me. I even sing Christmas music to Addy while I am trying to get her to sleep at night. Silly me.

The kids are both doing good. Luke is doing great in school and he is a great kid we are lucky. Addy is going to be 10 months next week. Crazy! She is going to be a year before we know it. She is a wonderful baby and I love love love her. I would post a new picture of her but my computer at home is broken so I am forced to update this blog while at work....shhh don't tell.

All and all things are good for us. Shane is putting in a new floor in our kitchen and I am excited about that, but our house is in a total shambles for the time being. Oh well it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Hello! Yes, I still read your blog. And I'm glad you can at least admit that you don't have an excuse. It shows maturity. Good job.

I love the holidays, too. I'm really excited for time off and for good food AND for fun with family. Happy holidays!!

Kindra said...

I am glad to see you updated your blog! It kind of makes me realize that I need to update mine too...... It has been like 6 months. And don't worry, I won't tell what you are doing with time at work if you don't tell what I am doing. :) Your secret is safe with me. Glad to hear everything is going well.