Friday, December 18, 2009

WHA?? Christmas is just around that corner

Don't be scared! but Christmas is only a week away.......1 2 3 4 5 6 7 days away! Oh geez. So I thought I was closer to being done but let me tell you...I have to buy my parents a gift, my brother and his girlfriend a gift and I still have get a couple more things for Luke! Okay so that is the shopping but then I have the wrapping...which I do not really enjoy too much....oh and then wait did someone just say "um Ariel your Christmas tree is still not up" Wha!?? See busy weekend for me!

Luke said something so funny to me the other day and I just need to share.

Luke: Ariel don't you think that Santa has to use people's bathrooms sometimes.

ME: Um I guess so, I have never really thought about it.

L: Well 'cause I was just thinking that he eats like a million cookies and drinks a lot of milk so how could he not ever have to go the bathroom on his trip.

M: Well that is a very good point.

So I think when I have him put out cookies and milk (and carrots for the reindeer) for Santa maybe I should have him write a note telling him he can use out bathroom if he needs to. Kids are so funny.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

2 comments:

The Vigil's said...

That is so funny! And very true! Smart kid :)

Kindra said...

Oh my goodness!!! Who thinks of that? That is hilarious! What a little stud!