Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just walked in to see what condition my condition was in....

-I feel a bit crazy today. One minute I am happy then the next I feel sad. Up and down all day long.....and I have had like three other people tell me they feel this way today....what is with today...today.

-I also have a few random things.....
I wish I was a professional blog stalker. If that was a job I would want it.
Some blogs I have been stalking today....
barefoot in the kitchen
a cup of joe
A room somewhere

Oh and I have been stalking yours too I am sure.

-I think we are going to go see Wolfman for our Valentine's day date...Is that weird?? Well whatever that is how I roll. Also I really hope Shane gets me a gift for Valentines day. I know that sounds selfish but sometimes you just have to be :)

-I really really REALLY want it to be summer. Shane sent me a text today... sunny summer day, kids in the back, windows down, picknick in the truck, driving our car oh that would be the life. Ahh why why is it so yucky outside. I am going to blame the weather for my up down crazy mood today... that's that.

Wow very random post sorry:)

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm one of the 3 and it's those darn blogs you keep making me look at-jk! I am so ready for Summer to be here-sort of. At the end of Summer my baby turns 1 and I'm really not enough close to being ready for that! Ok, now I don't want summer!

Amber said...

**I meant not even close to** Sorry!

The Roz's said...

i find with men, if you want something (like a valentine's day gift) you have to tell them. straight up, just tell him "I'm expecting a gift for valentine's day" and if you really want something specific, tell him that too. i tell my hubby, i want flowers and chocolates and he always gets them. sometimes men are totally clueless and it's better to be blunt about it than be disappointed and resentful. men are very simple creatures and they don't mind a bit of help now and then. bless their hearts!

Ashley Rae said...

Random is good. And I think that all of us in Utah are SO ready for summer... it needs to be done.

And you deserve a Vday gift.

tracy layne said...

You crazy lady