Monday, February 22, 2010

A quick post

This is kind of a post for me. I forget to write things down that Addy has done and I just don't want to forget later in life. On Friday February 19th Addy took her first couple of steps! Whoa so awesome. Since then she tried a couple more times. I swear she is going to totally mobile in no time.

Another thing. She loves loves headbands. She takes them off my headbands of my head and tries to put them on her head. When I put them on her she gets this look on her face like she is just so proud of herself. I really just can't get enough of that girl. She is the best ever.

4 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

First steps?!? That is awesome! What a big girl. And that is great she loves headbands. Most kids hate them. She is so cute.

Amber said...

That is crazy that she is going to be walking soon! Go Addy!

Mollie and Jason said...

That is exciting! She is so cute:)

Kindra said...

Awwwww, that is so exciting/sad at the same time!! That is how I always felt anyway. Like they are growing up and it makes me so proud, but it always made me get a little teary eyed to know that they are transitioning from baby to toddler. :) She is way too cute, Ariel!!!