Monday, March 22, 2010

Things I can't wait for.....

-Spring!! Oh wait it is spring.....March 20th!

-Summer!!! I want to swim, ride bikes, pretty much never wear shoes, and go CAMPING

-Yard work and gardening. I worked in the yard this weekend and it was so wonderful. I have plans on planting an actual garden this year and I am pretty excited about it.

-Getting a new tattoo. I don't have an appointment scheduled but I am itching for a new one.

-playing outside with my little lady. She already loves it and I want to do it more (um I think that we will not be spending much time in the house this summer....can you tell)

-hopefully going to Las Vegas or somewhere this summer or fall.

That is what I can't wait for.....what about you???

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

I agree with ALLLL of the above, for sure. (Even the tattoo thing- I've been going back and forth on the idea but I can't seem to make up my mind. Haha)

I love spring. I spent 5 hours in my garden yesterday, weeding and planting flowers. I LOVE it.

Winter just lasts too long...

SaRah G. said...

oh I just miss you!!! This post made me giddy for warm weather and everything that comes with it!!! I can't wait!!!