Thursday, April 1, 2010

What to do what to do!

I have this cat his name is Leonard. I like this cat I really do. I am a huge animal lover HUGE!! Well this cat Leonard is a boy and he sprays even though he is fixed. Argh! Well usually the spraying goes on outside but as of late it has happened in our garage...gross....and this morning it happened in our office!! What to do with this cat. Well Shane doesn't exactly love Leonard and needless to say Shane was very mad when this happened this morning. Well and long story short Shane wants me to get rid of Leo. I can't I just can't it is against my moral standards. I guess if I can find a good home for him I will feel better about it but I can't just take him to the pound.

Well folks if anyone wants a 5 year old male cat that is very nice and great with kids and dogs please let me know.

3 comments:

The Roz's said...

You might not need to get rid of him. Cats do funny stuff like that when they are having issues, like with their health. Maybe take him to the vet to get him checked out and ask the vet what you can do about it. Leo can't tell you if he's having a problem, so he acts out to get your attention. Just like a kid! Haha! Good luck, poor kitty!

Ariel said...

Thanks for the advice. I think we will try this first.

tracy layne said...

Oh Leonard, you silly cat.