Monday, April 5, 2010

Update on Leonard and Easter

So I convinced Shane into giving Leonard a second chance. All is going well so far. But now poor Leonard looks like an Avatar....I don't know what happened to him but his forehead and his nose are swollen and seriously....AVATAR! As of this morning the swelling started to go down but it was so weird while it lasted. I tried taking a picture of how weird he looked but you really couldn't tell in the picture.

We had a good Easter. Poor little Addy was sick all weekend but she still had fun. Luke got everything he wanted I think so that is good. We had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids at our house and it was so fun watching them find the eggs. Addy was content with just an egg for each hand so Luke scored big on the hunt. After we took Luke to his mom's house we went home and I made frosting for my awesome carrot cake I made and then it was on to my parent's house. We some yummy ham and had a nice time.....oh and everyone loved my cake!!

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!!

No comments: