Monday, January 31, 2011

The Birthday!

Addy and I had a really great birthday this year. We went and picked out some new toys for Addy, went to lunch with our friends, took a nap (Addy not me), and then went and had a wonderful dinner with family. Addy loves being two I think. She went around all the next day telling people she was two. Here is a picture of the two of us at lunch.....


Shane got me an awesome pair of running shoes.....

Because I have been doing this work out video among others....


Shane and I were going to go out to dinner but it just didn't happen. Oh well! There is always valentines day right??

All and all we had a nice birthday! Thanks to our great friends and family for making this a memorable birthday!

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

FUN! Glad you had a good birthday. I want a body like the chick on that video. Hehe

Addy is so darling!

Mollie and Jason said...

Happy late Birthday to the two of you!!!!

Amber said...

I'm glad that you had a great birthday! Both of you!