Monday, January 17, 2011

January Blues



Although January is my birthday month I always forget what a complete downer this month is. Right now it is totally crappy looking outside....muddy, nasty, wet, cold. I would just be happier if it would snow snow snow and then be spring. Done and done I tell you. I am making it through by drinking lots of hot tea and spending a lot of time listening to amazing music....we now have Pandora on our blueray player and I never have known such bliss....I spent almost the entire day yesterday listening to Billie Holiday and Etta James. I did rearrange our living room this weekend and I have to say I am quite pleased with it. I am looking forward to mine and Addy's birthdays on the 27th but after that this yuckiness can just go away. Forever.

image on Sartorialist

4 comments:

Amber said...

I have the Blues too! We need a vacation to somewhere warm!

Ariel said...

I know! If I were rich I would vaction every year in the month of January.

The Vigil's said...

I too dislike this month very much! Blah to january!

Ashley Rae said...

Yeah... January is a very sucky month in Utah. That's the whole reason we planned our vacation for this month. It helped it go by WAY faster.
Happy birthday this week!!