Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's okay to be mad sometimes

So we didn't end up going to Chipotle for dinner as planned. Turns out tons of other people had this same plan cause holy moly there was a line out the door! So Shane and I went to our favorite little Mexican restaurants El Farol. I have been going to El Farol as long as I can remember...it is one of those cheesy little places with fake flowers and a lot a Mexican decor but you know they have the best nachos and carnitas I have ever had! It was a special little time for us. Addy was pretty good for most of the dinner. At one point during our meal she decided it was a good idea to get under the table and come over to me...fine. Then she decided to go back over to Shane...fine. After she did this about five or six times I finally told her to stop. So she gets under the table again and says "Mom, I am just so mad at you now." Freaking hilarious! It took everything I had to be stern with her and tell her to sit in her seat. She did and then decided she wanted to eat but by this time Shane and I were done eating. Oh well she did eat a little more but on our way home she said "mommy I'm huuungry!!" Needless to say we had to make a little stop at Wendys for some chicken nuggets. Love that girl!

No comments: