Thursday, February 17, 2011

thank goodness for long weekends

Oh I can't even begin to explain how much I love long weekends! Have I told you how much I love President's day....it might be my new favorite holiday. I mean to have a day off in the middle a February and really I don't have to do a dang thing for this holiday! No stress! Just fun! Shane and I are going to go see "Just Go with It." Have you seen it? Is it worth seeing? I have heard it is hilarious! I also have so many things I want to bake...like zucchini bread cookies (doesn't that sound amazing??) and homemade graham crackers. Since Shane is working on Saturday I think I am just going to do it. No more talk...just doing.

What about you? Do you have any fun plans for this long weekend? And please don't tell me you have to work.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

That is so great you get a long weekend!! I wish I could tell you I didn't have to work... but I can't. Haha
However, we have 2 birthday parties this weekend... and just hanging out. Yay!
I haven't seen that movie, but it looks cute!

Tracy said...

Jon and I just saw that movie and it was hillarious! And to make it even better, there was a guy sitting next to Jon that snorted like a pig SO loud at every single funny part in the movie... we could not stop laughing at him and the movie. Have a fun long weekend friend!!