Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have been a super bad blogger. I just haven't been motivated enough....and it seems like nothing exciting is going on.

Shane took Addy and I on a drive up the canyon last night and then took us to Taco Time. It was the most enjoyable evening I have had in a really long time. It was such a simple thing but it was so great.

I have been super restless when I get home from work lately. It is like the minute I walk in the door I want something exciting to happen...but it never does. And then I don't know what to do with myself so I just watch TV or read. I really need some excitement in my life. Maybe I should take a class.

I took a nap on Sunday and then I got woken up from that nap like 15 minutes later and I was super pissy about. I told Shane about how mad I was and then he made me smile and then I was okay.

All the plants in my yard are super happy and big and full...and oh I just love it!

We got new neighbors finally and they seem really nice and cool. Such a relief!

And that is all the random thoughts I can think of for today. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Good random thoughts. It's awesome you have a hubby who can make you laugh and bring you out of a pissy mood. :)

I think you've been restless because it hasn't been acting like summer, outside. It has made me restless. Hopefully we will have more of these 75-80 degree days soon. WITHOUT lots of wind.

hapi said...

Hi Shane and Ariel, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!