Sunday, July 10, 2011

The baby and the belly

A friend of my told me the other day that I have not blogged about The new Thornton baby yet. Oh I am such a slacker. Despite being a total slacker about the subject we are completely and utterly thrilled about our new addition. I am due January 7th....yes another January baby. Shane and I have decided that we can only have them in January. Here are a couple of ultrasound pictures...sorry the quality isn't the greatest.


This baby was a little mover it was so much fun watching him in action. I called the baby a him because we are both convinced that this baby is a boy....but we won't know for sure for another 6 weeks. We will be excited either way!

Here is a picture of the belly at 14 weeks.



This pregnancy has been a lot rougher than my last but it will be worth it in the end. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Amber said...

YEAH!!!! Baby looks so cute and tiny! And you look fablous! I'm so excited for you!