Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 6 months old baby girl!

Wow today my little baby is 6 months! What!? Where did the time go? I can't believe that only a little while ago I had this baby that didn't do anything but sleep, eat, cry, and poop. Now I have this little baby that does so much, so many new things and I just get to sit back and watch it all happen. Okay well I am not just sitting back and watching, but you know what I mean. Being a mom is an amazing thing it is awesome to watch this lttle person grow and learn more and more each day.





She babbles, rolls, smiles, laughs, plays, eats almost real food and so much more. By almost real food I mean she eats rice cereal and I tried it and it is not good! She went for her 6 month check-up today and he said I could go ahead and let her try some veggies, so we are trying it tonight! I excited! She now weighs a whopping 18 lbs. She has 4 teeth. I could just go on and on about how amazing she is but I won't. I will just leave you with a few pictures of her cuteness.



6 comments:

Kindra said...

Oh my! I can't believe it has been 6 months already! What a cutie pie!

Ashley Rae said...

Holy cow- she is freaking adorable!! I think 6 months is one of my most favorite ages. They are totally interactive and smiley and laughy and playful, but they can't crawl away from you. (at least kennedy couldn't) lol.

The Coffer's said...

Happy 6 months little Addy. Enjoy every minute!!

debbie said...

Your not kidding when you say that time has flown by. She has the cutest smile.

Amber said...

Happy 6 months Addy! She is so cute and I can't believe how quick she is growing, freeze her!

tracy layne said...

Oh I missed her 6 month day!!! Stupid Lake Powell! haha happy half birthday little Addy cakes! Oh she is so cute I want to squish her (with love of course).