Thursday, July 23, 2009

Really......

I just need to vent for a minute. My neighbors are having a new garage built which is great, good for them. I really am a pretty tolerent person I promise, but I can only take so much. The construction workers doing the work are stupid! I know that is rude and immature to call someone stupid but I just did so deal with it. This morning at 6:00 I could hear pounding outside my window, I look out and there they are working. 6:00AM REALLY! I have a sleeping baby and I didn't go to bed 'til 12:00. AHH! The other day they were putting some gravel down before they laid the concrete and there was a huge pile of gravel in front of my house. Fine I can deal with that, whatever. But then at the end of the day they left a bunch of it in the grass of my parking strip and a bunch in the road in front of my house. Now that is just rude! Have some common courtesy this is a residential neighborhood! Whatever it will all be over soon, it is just annoying for now.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would be pissed off! Can you talk to your neighbors and have them talk to the construction workers?