Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mini road trip

Yesterday....July 11th.....Shane, Addy, and I took a mini roadtrip to Sunnyside, UT. Where is Sunnyside, UT you ask? Well it is Southeast of Salt Lake. It is about 20 miles past Price. And why did we go to Sunnyside? which is a very small and run down town by the way. Well we went there to see a car show. And I will tell you it was worth the drive. Shane and I both love hot and rat rods and that is all that was there. It was killer!

Here is my list of requirments to have an excellent roadtrip.

-You must eat so much junk food you want to puke when you finally make it to your destination. On my mini trip yesterday I ate peanuts, lemonheads, fruitcrisp bar, banana, and a wendys cheeseburger and fries. On the way back home I ate more lemonheads, gradettos, m&m's, beef jerky (I only allow myself beef jerky on roadtrips so had to have it) and so much ice tea it is ridiculous. I swear I did not want anymore food the rest of the day. Blah!

-You must have fun! No whining about how long it is taking to get there.

-You must enjoy the weird people that live in the smalls towns you stop in. Shane and I get all sorts of weird looks when we go into these small towns. We both have tattoos so they automatically think we are bad news. It is fun!

Since this is about as close as I am getting to a vacation you get a long post. Sorry.

Couple of pictures of the trip......



No comments: