Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!!

We had a wonderful Halloween this year! Addy and Luke loved it! We did all the fun stuff decorated cookies, carved pumpkins, baked pumpkin bread, watched "The Corpse Bride" and, of coarse tricker treated. We only took Addy to my parents house and then over to my Brother's house but she loved every minute of it. Luke on the other hand went with his best friend and they scored big time on the candy! Below are some pictures of our Halloween fun. Addy in her Gnome costume and Luke in his orphan costume. And Shane in his beard. And one of Luke and I very intensely decorating cookies!









I finally had a chance to take down the rest of my decorations today so now the holidays can officially begin. I am super excited for the holidays this year! I think Addy and Luke are going to love it!

Oh and today I am thankful for a warm house that is full of the smell of freshly baked banana bread.

No comments: