Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today is one of those days....

where I have to remind myself of all the things that I should be grateful for. I woke in a fine mood. On my way to work I sent Shane a text that said "Addy was being such a sweetie! I love being her mom!" True statement. She makes me happy! And then I got to work and I turned into an uber-grouch! What? I know I'm at work so that is why I am grouchy. Wrong! Usually work doesn't really make me that grumpy. It is a combination of things really....some I would rather not talk about and others whatever I should just get over being blind in one eye for the day. Blah! November is the month to remember to be thankful so that is what I am trying to do the rest of the day. Be thankful!!!

Today I am thankful that I have such wonderful and funny children. That make me want to live each and everyday....weather I am blind in one eye or not.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Get your finger out of your eye and then you will be ok! You are not alone! I have had many of those days (and you have heard about all of them). Hang in there, I luv ya!

Jen said...

I think we all have those days! Hang in there and if you ever need to vent I'm here! Love ya!