Monday, November 15, 2010

A friend to be thankful for

I have been a slacker on posting what I am thankful for. Opps!

Today I am thankful for Kassy! Kassy is my best friend. We have been best friends for about 20 years now! Holy crap....am I really old enough to have a friend for that long?? Today is Kassy's birthday! She's old. She is like the sister I never had and I love her dearly. She is a total nerd and I love her even more for that. I just know we will be friends forever and that makes me happy!

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Awww. I totally LOVE best friends. They are the... BEST! Haha! You know my best friend, of course. There's nothing like having a friend who has been there with you through everything. EVERYTHING. Here's to BFF's *cheers*!

(p.s. I think I remember meeting Kassy a LONG long time ago.

SaRah G. said...

Ariel, I just think that you are the cutest!