Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas stuff.

Guess what? I still haven't taken family pictures for my Christmas cards! I really want to send out cards this year. I going to do it. So if you get your card after Christmas...oops sorry.

I am almost done with my shopping. I still need to bake a bunch of stuff and then I will get to relax right? I am really excited for Christmas this year though which is not like me...I usually dislike Christmas. I think having a almost two year old is helping. Oh she is getting lots of good stuff. Oh and so is Luke. There is going to be some smiles Christmas morning let me tell ya.

Shane and I are not really buying each other gifts this year because we really want an ipod. Oh and my parents are buying us a dishwasher for Christmas....best. parents. ever. I really really hate doing dishes so this really is the best gift any could ever get me.

That is about it....
What are you most excited for this Christmas?

1 comment:

tracy layne said...

I am most excited to get your Christmas card :)

I miss you friend!