Sunday, May 10, 2009

And the lord said let us eat pie......

Today is not only Mother's Day....happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! It is also my mommy's birthday. I won't say how old she is because I don't think she would appreciate that too much, but I will say that I love that woman dearly. She is the best mother in the whole wide land to me. She is kind, caring, loving, and the best gosh darn grandma this side the Mississippi. So mom I say happy birthday to you and happy mother's day too!



Also Lets not forget yesterday was my dear husband's birthday. It was half a good day and half a bad day. We won't talk about the bad day part just the good. We went and had sushi..yummmmmmm, then we had brownies for dessert it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with the love of my life. Shane you are an amazing, hard working husband without you I would be absolutely lost, you are the best dad ever....I see the way your kids look at you and you can tell they both absolutely adore you. Happy birthday my sweet!


We had yummy tacos over at mom and dad's house tonight for the birthdays and for mothers day and on Shane's request we had yummy pie, hence the title of the post. Great weekend, yummy pie, good memories!

No comments: