Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Losing some LBs.........

I am so super excited....yesterday I weighed myself and I lost another 3lbs. I weigh less than before I was pregnant! I am so proud of myself...I have been eating a lot better and I don't drink soda anymore...only water and tea for me. I have been on a salad kick lately so I thinks that helps. I really feel great I have way more energy than I have in the past and I feel awesome! Okay I am done I just had to share my happiness with you all.


And P.S. Happy Cinco Day Mayo! Eat a Mexican....oh wait eat some Mexican food!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Ariel, that is so exciting! You look great too! You have this special glow about you. :) Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Ashley Rae said...

Um... would you lose some for me, please? Ha ha


Congrats!!

The Coffer's said...

You look awesome too!!! I'm kinda jealous. I just need to get off my lazy butt and get working out.

Mollie and Jason said...

I am super jealous! I hope I have as much motivation as you when I am done w all of this:)You look way good!

Ariel said...

Thanks everyone! That makes me feel great!

Amber said...

You really do look amazing! And I agree with Jen, you have a happy, mommy glow about you! Way to Go!