Thursday, May 28, 2009

So this is what it sounds like when doves cry

This morning I discovered my first gray hair! What the crap! I am just not okay with that. And no you can't see it so don't even ask. I didn't pull the thing out yet because I had to show Shane what he has done to me! I know in the past I have given some of my friends crap for having gray hairs (I won't mention any names, you know who you are) and for that I apologize. This has been a very stressful year for me and I guess now that I am a mother I have that much more to stress about, but a gray hair come on. I guess this is God's way of telling me that I am getting old and I need to slow down and not party so much. No more late night drinking with strange men and no more clubbing 'til all hours of the night. Geez! I will be okay don't worry about me....I just need a moment........Okay I am fine. Thanks!

3 comments:

tracy layne said...

hahaha I love it. Old lady Ariel.

Amber said...

Thanks for not mentioning my name! And welcome to being OLD!!!

Kindra said...

Well, one good thing for me is that I am blonde and so people just think my gray hairs are highlights! I've got a whole mess of them!