Monday, May 25, 2009

the life and times of boring people.....

Nothing too exciting has been going on with us lately so I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Shane has been working on his truck a lot and I have been working in the yard a lot and of course taking care of little Addy. Addy got her first two teeth so she hasn't been a very happy camper lately, but she sure does look cute with teeth. Luke has been playing baseball and doing awesome and he is out of school for the summer in two weeks...lucky! Tomorrow is our two year wedding anniversary but I will post something for that later. So that is all that is going on with us so here are some pictures to make the post a little more exciting!





3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Happy 2 yr anniversary!

p.s. You are smokin' hot.

Amber said...

You have an exciting life! I love the picture of Shane and his 2 babies, it's so cute! And I love the picture of Lucas and Adaline!

Ariel said...

Yes my family is super cute I know!