Tuesday, January 5, 2010

another year

Well the holidays are over and I am relieved! Most may not know for the last month my kitchen has been torn apart because Shane was putting in a new floor. Well the floor is done and it looks awesome! So the holidays are over and my kitchen is all in one piece again and I feel like I can finally breath again and it feels wonderful. I think that 2010 is going to bring some new exciting adventures for the Thorntons and I am ready!

Addy turns 1 on the 27th and I turn 26 on the 27th! I am super excited to plan her birthday party I think that it will be a blast. I was making a list of everything I need to before the party though and boy do I have my work cut out for me but it is still going to be fun.

Folks this is going to be a good year I can just tell.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm so happy that your floors are finished! Post a pic! And yeah for birthdays! I can't believe that it's been 1 year already!