Friday, January 15, 2010

Melts I tell you melts!!!

You know what melts my heart......The way my adorable little girl gives hugs and kisses now! When I ask her for a kiss she will give me one and when she is excited to see me or when I get her out of the bath she gives me the biggest hugs! Love it love it love it! I seriously love being a mom...it is just so nice to know someone loves me that much.

Now you are probably asking yourself why are there no pictures of this adorable little girl....well I just got a new computer at home so I will post picture really soon. Maybe even this weekend if you're lucky. I know you will be waiting in anticipation. Anyways I will start being better about posting pictures so please just give me a second chance.

Have a great weekend and a great Martin Luther King Jr. day!!

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, baby love is the BEST. And yes, I was totally wondering why you didn't have pictures. I can't wait to see them!

debbie said...

Yeah, can't wait till we see pictures.

Kindra said...

I sure hope that I am lucky and you post some pics of your little angel!!! :) Can't wait to see them.