Thursday, January 28, 2010

One of the best birthdays ever

Yesterday was mine and Addy's birthday. It was such a nice day. I had the day off so that was nice. Addy slept in which means I got to shower and get ready on my own...wonderful! Then we went to Tracy's house so she could take pictures of Addy. Addy wouldn't really smile much so that was a bummer but it was still fun to hang out for a little while. Then we went to lunch with my momma at the cafe that is in Nordstrom...it was really good I would go back for sure. I hung out with my parents and brother the rest of the afternoon until Shane got off work. Shane, Luke, Addy, and I went to dinner and then went and got dessert. After dropping Luke off at his mom's house we went home put Addy to bed and Shane and I sat around and talked until about midnight. I know to some it doesn't sound like that exciting of a day but it was just a perfect day for me. I got to spend the whole day with the people I care about most and really that is all I need to have a good day.

No comments: