Saturday, January 30, 2010

The birthday party

Today we did Addy's first birthday party and after many nervous breakdowns from a very stressed mother the party happened and it was a lot of fun. Addy had a really good time I think.....she was a little show off during present time. I loved so much I could have cried but I held back the tears. Thanks to all my wonderful friends and family for coming and making the party a success.

So just now I tried uploading some pictures and it is not working so sorry. I really do want to post pictures I do I do. Oh well maybe later.

2 comments:

tracy layne said...

It WAS a very wonderful party! It was so much fun to see Addy so happy and excited, she put on such a good show. I could see the joy in your eyes, it was very cute. :)

Amber said...

It was a great party, thank you for inviting us! It was way cute when she hugged and kissed Lucas!