Monday, June 28, 2010

Arts Fest

This weekend Shane, Addy, and I went to the Utah's Art Festival. It was pretty darn wonderful. We have not been in a few years...because I hate crowds so much, but this year I put on my big girl panties and tried not to let the crowd of people bother me too much. Addy did great for the 3 hours we were there. Such a wonderful little girl I have. We bought 4 pieces of art and I am so happy about them. I seriously can't stop thinking about them. I love art...makes me smile. Now where to hang them?? Did anyone else go enjoy this wonderful event??

Good weekend....good times!

3 comments:

The Vigil's said...

I went! I have gone the last 3 years. I agree tons of amazing artwork..not to mention fun stuff for the kids to do :) I want to see what you bought! You should post pics!!

Ashley Rae said...

Yes! I went and loved it. We were there thursday since our band performed. It was so much fun. I love the arts fest. It's such a fun summer activity :)

Jen said...

I want to see what you bought too!!