Tuesday, June 15, 2010

camping and happy 100th post!!

The first weekend of June Shane and I went camping with a group of friends. It was a lot of fun and the weather was perfect. Unfortunately our trip was cut short because of our sick little girl but it was still great to get out of the city even just for a short time. We went with six of our friends and we had five dogs total with us. Whoa! I love camping with dogs it's the best. We ate lots of yummy food. For some reason I eat so much when I am camping...love it. We ended up camping up Provo canyon above Sundance the spot we found was beautiful.

Some pictures.....

Shane looking out at the beautiful view


The View


Us


Me and Meg


Dan and Becka...and three of the 5 dogs

It was a lot of fun. Next camping trip we are going to take the kids. Luke is dying to go camping.

Happy 100th post to my little blog!! I am still glad we're friends :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm jealous! I want to go camping. And I love your new background!