Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Learning to talk

I think Addy learning how to talk has been my most favorite stage so far. It is so funny and amazing all at the same time. She literally tries to repeat everything we say. She can say "Izzy" that is our big dog but she won't say any of the other dog's names. I think she thinks they're all named Izzy. And as far as the cats go she calls them all "kitty." I think my favorite is instead of saying "what's that" she says "wheesh." Awesome. Shane and I seriously walk around the house all day saying "wheesh" to each other and every time we laugh. She says tons of other things too and I swear she learns something new to say everyday. Next week I am sure she will be speaking in sentences. I cannot believe how incredibly smart she is. She blows my mind everyday!!

Being a mom is amazingly awesome. Love it more than anything else.

5 comments:

Amber said...

How cute! It will be funny when you can say naughty words and have her repeat them!

Ashley Rae said...

This is my most favorite post ever. Being a mom totally has its rewards, and hearing your kid learn to speak is definitely one of them. She is growing up so fast!!

Mollie and Jason said...

That is freaking cute!

SaRah G. said...

That is too cute!!! What a fun stage!!!

Jen said...

So cute!