Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just a funny little story

Yesterday it snowed and snowed and then it snowed some more. Needless to say when Addy and I walked out the front door yesterday morning there was quit a bit of snow on the ground. Well Addy being as cute as she is gasped and said "oh bubbles!!" It was so funny! She thought that the snow was a bunch of bubbles! And even though I kept telling her all day that it was snow she still insisted that it was bubbles. Oh well it is cute!

On another note Addy got to dress up in her garden gnome costume today and I just have to say she looked adorable! I will post some pictures later but for now you just have to trust that she looked just cute!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is such a cute story! I love the way you tell it too! I can't wait to see her in her costume tomorrow!