Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where have you been??

I know this is the question you have been asking yourselves. Where has Ariel been and why has she not blogged for a month? Who knows really? I've been around cooking, cleaning, baking, being a mom and wife, and oh and I also do that thing called going to work. I have not posted pictures in a really long time so here you have it....pictures of the kid and one of the new pup. Aren't they both the cutest??

On another note I am pretty stoked that it is finally fall and I can wear my sweaters and what not. It is beautiful and perfect outside most days and I wish this weather would never ever end. I am excited for halloween! We decorated and I just want to decorate more! Today we went to the DI (thrift store) and bought Luke his costume, he is going to be an orphan, It is going to be pretty rad! I hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as I am! Enjoy it while you can for it will be gone before we can say "Harry Potter." I think I said that because the new Harry Potter movie comes out in a month...or I am just in a weird mood. Who knows?






No comments: