Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh for the love of puppies!!

On Monday it was cold and rainy and last Friday Sally (puppy #1) got spayed so for these reason I felt I had no other choice than to leave the puppies in the house. Alone. For about 8 hours. I could just tell you what they did but I think that it is best to just show you.




Needless to say we have had to find other alternatives on where to leave the dogs on cold, wet days. Lesson learned. I still love them and I did not kill them :)

PS. I was really sick of that chair and I want a new one anyway. So lets just look at this as a good thing. Right?

2 comments:

Amber said...

OH NO!!! You didn't tell me they did that! I would've killed them! Happy chair shopping though!

Ashley Rae said...

oooooohhhh man. My puppy has had quite a few near death experiences. She de-feathered one of my most favorite couch pillows... and chewed up one of kennedy's shoes... chewed through a pair of my UNDERWEAR... and has run across the street countless times. She drives me crazy. Lucky for her, she is just too cute for me to strangle :)